1. Information we collect
A. Information about You that You Provide.
Company, and/or its Service Providers (defined below), may collect information you provide directly to Company and/or its Service Providers via the Service. For example, Company collects information when you use or register for the Service, subscribe to notifications, post on the Service, participate in promotional activities, or communicate or transact through the Service. In addition, when you interact with Third-Party Services (defined below), you may be able to provide information to those third parties.
Information that Company, its Service Providers and/or Third-Party Services may collect may include: (1) personally identifiable information, which is information that identifies you personally, such as your first and last name, e-mail address, phone number, address, and full payment account number ("Personal Information"); and (2) demographic information, such as your gender, age, zip code, interests, and recent and upcoming purchases ("Demographic Information").
B. Information Collected Automatically.
Company, its Service Providers, and/or Third-Party Services may also automatically collect certain information about you when you access or use the Service ("Usage Information"). Usage Information may include IP address, device identifier, browser type, operating system, information about your use of the Service, and data regarding network connected hardware (e.g., computer or mobile device). The methods that may be used on the Service to collect Usage Information include:
- Log Information: Log information is data about your use of the Service, such as IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamps, and related data, and may be stored in log files.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: Cookies, web beacons (also known as "tracking pixels"), embedded scripts, location-identifying technologies, fingerprinting, device recognition technologies, in-app tracking methods and other tracking technologies now and hereafter developed ("Tracking Technologies") may be used to collect information about interactions with the Service or e-mails, including information about your browsing and purchasing behavior.
C. Information Company Collects From Other Sources.
Company may also obtain information about you from other sources, including Service Providers and Third-Party Services, and combine that with Company-Collected PI.
2. How we use the information we obtain.
Company may use information about you, in order to offer certain services or to meet certain responsabilities, such as the following:
- Allow you to participate in the features we offer on the Service;
- Facilitate, manage, personalize, and improve your online experience;
- Process your registration, manage your account.
- Transact with you, provide services or information you request, respond to your comments, questions and requests, serve you content and/or advertising, and send you notices;
- Company's and Affiliates' marketing and other purposes;
- Improve the Service and for any other internal business purposes;
- Tailor our content, advertisements, and offers;
- Fulfill other purposes disclosed at the time you provide Personal Information or otherwise where we are legally permitted or are required to do so;
- Determine your location and manage digital content rights (e.g., territory restrictions);
- Prevent and address fraud, breach of policies or terms, and threats or harm; and
- To comply with legal process such as a search warrant, subpoena or court order.
3. Information we share with third parties.
Company may share non-Personal Information, and Personal Information that is not deemed Company-Collected PI hereunder (provided that Company is aware of no restrictions of Company’s use, if any), with third parties, subject to the following:
- Your Disclosure or Consent: Your activities on the Service may, by their nature, result in the sharing of your Company-Collected Personal Information (as well as your other Personal Information and your non-Personal Information) with third parties and by engaging in these activities you consent to that and further sharing and disclosure to third parties. Such third-party data receipt and collection is subject to the privacy and business practices of that third-party, not Company.
- To comply with the law, law enforcement or other legal process, and in response to a government request.
- The Service may offer you the option to send a communication to a friend. If so, Company relies on you to only send to people who are at least twenty-one (21) years of age and who have given you permission to do so. The friend’s Personal Information you provide (e.g., name, e-mail address) will be used to facilitate the communication, but not used by Company for any other marketing purpose unless Company obtains consent from that person. Your contact information and message may be included in the communication.
4. Third-party content, third-party services, social features, advertising and analytics.
The Service may include hyperlinks to, or include on or in connection with, the Service (e.g., apps and plug-ins), websites, locations, platforms, applications or services operated by third parties ("Third-Party Service(s)"). These Third-Party Services may use their own cookies, web beacons, and other Tracking Technology to independently collect information about you and may solicit Personal Information from you.
Certain functionalities on the Service permit interactions that you initiate between the Service and certain Third-Party Services, such as third-party social networks ("Social Features"). Examples of Social Features include: enabling you to send content such as contacts and photos between the Service and a Third-Party Service; "liking" or "sharing" Company's content; logging in to the Service using your Third-Party Service account (e.g., using Facebook Connect to sign-in to the Service); and to otherwise connect the Service to a Third-Party Service (e.g., to pull or push information to or from the Service). If you use Social Features, and potentially other Third-Party Services, information you post or provide access to may be publicly displayed on the Service or by the Third-Party Service that you use. Similarly, if you post information on a third-party service that references the Service (e.g., by using a hashtag associated with Company or other Company Affiliates in a tweet or status update), your post may be used on or in connection with the Service or otherwise by Company and Company Affiliates. Also, both Company and the third-party may have access to certain information about you and your use of the Service and any Third-Party Service.
5. Data security and monitoring.
Company takes reasonable measures to protect Company-Collected PI from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Nevertheless, transmission via the internet and online digital storage are not completely secure and Company cannot guarantee the security of your information collected through the Service.
6. International transfer.
7. Accessing and changing information.
Company may provide web pages or other mechanisms allowing you to delete, correct, or update some of the Company-Collected PI, and potentially certain other information about you (e.g., account information). For instance, you can make changes to your account information by updating or modifying your online account information via the "My Account" link provided at the top of each page. Company will make good faith efforts to make requested changes in Company’s then-active databases as soon as practicable, but it is not always possible to completely change, remove or delete all of your information or public postings from Company’s databases and residual and/or cached data may remain archived thereafter. Further, we reserve the right to retain data (a) as required by applicable law; and (b) for so long as reasonably necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the data is retained except to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
8. Choices: Tracking and communications options.
A. Tracking Technologies Generally.
Regular cookies may generally be disabled or removed by tools available as part of most commercial browsers, and in some instances blocked in the future by selecting certain settings. Browsers offer different functionalities and options so you may need to set them separately. Also, tools from commercial browsers may not be effective with regard to Flash cookies (also known as locally shared objects), HTML5 cookies, or other Tracking Technologies. Please be aware that if you disable or remove these technologies, some parts of the Service may not work and that when you revisit the Service your ability to limit browser-based Tracking Technologies is subject to your browser settings and limitations.
You can opt out of receiving certain promotional communications from Company at any time for promotional e-mails by following the instructions provided in e-mails to click on the unsubscribe link, or if available by changing your communication preferences by logging onto your account. Please note that your opt-out is limited to the e-mail address used and will not affect subsequent subscriptions. If you opt-out of only certain communications, other subscription communications may continue. Even if you opt out of receiving promotional communications, Company may, subject to applicable law, continue to send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account, transactions, servicing, or Company’s ongoing business relations.